Saturday, January 26, 2008

Credit Cards

You know that nice feeling you get when you find money in the pocket of your Levi's? Well, if you were wondering, it isn't nearly as satisfying when find your credit card there. Actually, it doesn't even come close to the stress you may have gone through when you lost the sucker in the first place. Luckily, I know myself well enough not to freak out too much when I am going through my wallet and find one of the credit cards is missing, because I do things like this rather frequently. Why did I ever put that there anyway?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Neal said...

That's why nothing of significant monetary value ever leaves my jacket, and my few dollars in cash that I use for lunch at Home Depot never leaves my jeans, which, in turn, don't leave my lower half that often.

My jacket is my man-purse.

January 26, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home