Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger dead at 28

Wow. This is really surreal for me. A famous young actor, only 28 years old, starring in the movie I'm looking forward to most this year, dead from some sort of drug-related incident, possibly suicide. Check out Drudge for links on the latest.

I've never actually seen him in a movie other than the trailer for The Dark Knight, but now I'm going to be really sad watching that movie because A) it's his last film, and from what I can already see of the trailer, he looks absolutely incredible, and should probably have acted in more films, and B) I'll known that the person I see on screen is now deceased.

Incidentally, I really hope the Joker is killed off in this movie, otherwise the producers are pretty much screwed, and we might get some knock-off or a shoddy explanation for why he's not in the next one in a third installment.

-SALVARE

1 Comments:

Blogger Sterling said...

I guess there's nothing that chokes people up quite like the promise of a young life suddenly snuffed out. Sad day, honestly.

January 23, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home